1. you can have only sap system session open at a time. (true/false)
2. which of the following is not part of the information required to log on to the sap system?
A. a specific client number. B. your user id. C. your password. D. your personal settings.
3. which menus are standard on all sap screens?
A. system. B. help. C. both A and B. D. none of the above.
4. which of the following provides general information on the sap system and transaction or task you are working on?
A. status bar. B. menu path. C. role bar. D. none of the above.
5. in the sap easy access menu, you can create favorites list containing:
A. web addresses. B. transactions. C. files. D. all of the above.